About The Alchemist
- Paulo Coelho was Born in Brazil. He started his career as a lyricist and theatre director and later left it to become an author.
- It is one of the best books. It’s a story about a person who want to turns his dreams into reality.
- The author has described everything in story form, which is needed to turn one’s goal or dream into reality.
- I am sure there will be lot of things mentioned in book that will help you in your personal lives as well and will change the way you think.
- Here are few of the teachings from book:
- When you want something, the entire universe conspires to help you achieve it.
- Listen to your internal voice and you will never be wrong (your heart is always right).
- Nothing in the world comes for free, there are no free lunches.
- how our mind plays games when we choose to reach some target.
- Courage is the only skill that will take you across the difficult times.
- God always comes in some form to help those who help themselves.
- God is within us and continuously speaks with us, we just need to question him.
- The treasure is always around us, but life still takes us to long journey just to teach us skills required to become capable of handling the treasure.
- This book helps us to revise that simple but very important rule of our life. Hope we all will have a strength to pursue our personal goal !!!
- I am sure most of us would like to finish this in one go as soon as you are done reading first few pages since it builds on interest to get it finished soon.
1 English Version
2 Hindi Version (Available for India)