About Buddhism Plain & Simple
- This is a book about awareness.
- It’s about examining and exploring the most basic questions of life.
- The teachings of the Buddha are plain and straightforward.
- The Practice of Being Aware, Right Now, Every Day is the book for anyone wanting to discover, or rediscover, the essence of Buddhismm.
- It is written in plain English, very straightforward and pure, with excellent examples and plenty of illustrative stories.
- Steve Hagen’s Part One and Part Two are clear, easy to read and pretty easy to understand and remember to the point that you can utilize it in your own life.