About Buddhism Without Beliefs
- A great book for anyone who wants to understand Buddism.
- Clearly expressed and eminently useful insights for anyone looking to deepen their understanding of how Buddhist principles can be applied to improve their everyday life.
- The Buddha Sakayamuni was not a Buddhist: he was a teacher, a spritual friend.
- His teachings have been filtered through thousands of years of history an individual cultural circumstances.
- Stephen Batchelor is a former monk in the Tibetan and Zen traditions and the author of the national bestseller Buddhism Without Beliefs. He give lectures and conducts meditation retreats worldwide, and is a contributing editor for Tricycle.