eat pray love
About Eat Pray Love
- The title is very simple, but it takes you deep into the writer’s life, making you examine your own.
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s Eat Pray Love touched the world and changed countless lives, inspiring and empowering millions of readers to search for their own best selves.
- In her early thirties, Elizabeth Gilbert had everything a modern American woman was supposed to want—husband, country home, successful career.
- But instead of feeling happy and fulfilled, she was consumed by panic and confusion.
- This wise and rapturous book is the story of how she left behind all these outward marks of success, and set out to explore three different aspects of her nature, against the backdrop of three different cultures: pleasure in Italy, devotion in India, and on the Indonesian island of Bali, a balance between worldly enjoyment and divine transcendence.
- She spent four months in Italy, eating and enjoying life (“Eat”).
- She spent three months in India, finding her spirituality (“Pray”).
- She ended the year in Bali, Indonesia, looking for “balance” of the two and fell in love with a Brazilian businessman (“Love”).
- Incredible book! Truly a woman’s search for everything.
- This book is very inspiring if you take it in a right way. You will enjoy every page of this book.
- A book that not only moves fast but also makes you think about your relationship with yourself and others. Excellent read!
** I also uploaded the Digital edition of this book, But I want to suggest you that please try to Read this Book from Paperback(Physical book) Edition which can gives you the ultimate joy of touching the letters printed in carbon on a page, feeling the texture of pages of a book and holding it in different styles is just priceless. Apart from that, you can sniff books, you can feel em, kiss em, that smell of new book etc…. which are not possible with E-books..
I Provided the Link below to Buy Paperback, Hard book & Kindle Edition of this book in Best Price.**