- What is poetry ? This book is the answer to the question.
- Tagore is master of poetry and this book is the best to get yourself introduce to his poetry .
- Gitanjali is a short yet magnificent piece of Tagore’s writings in which he sings glory of the unfathomable Divine – the source of both Creation and Annihilation.
- Tagore beautifully conveys in his poetic words that Divinity can be experienced and felt all around; we just need to awaken from our slumber and be more self-aware.
- Its a wonderful book. His poems touches your heart so deeply and makes you think about the beauty around us.
- The poems convey very deep meaning for the reader, depending on the reader.
- There are various lines in the book that will stay with you forever.
- If you have a love for poetry, this collection reminds you why you fell in love for poetry in the first place.
- Containing an classification of 103 poems.
- I wish everyone would read “Gitanjali” and enjoy its beauty.