About Lost Girls
- Lost Girls is now available in an exquisite three volume box set: the erotic masterpiece from Alan Moore.
- A must-read for anyone who can handle it — this is not “erotica,” this is porn. The stories and illustrations are EXTREMELY graphic.
- It’s also a brilliant piece of literature.
- The artwork is very attractive and it comes as three large volumes in a boxed set that is reminiscent of the collections of fairy tales the authors are emulating.
- Of course, you wouldn’t want to inadvertently leave this on your child’s bookshelf because this is a collection that is clearly for adults.
- The story is framed around three women who meet at a hotel run by a Frenchman of rather sexual tastes.
- But he is only a minor character. It is the three women who are the driving force here.
- They quickly become intimate (in more ways than one) and share their sexual histories.
- Gradually, it becomes clear that these three women–Alice, Dorothy and Wendy–are telling variations of Through the Looking Glass, The Wizard of Oz and Peter Pan.
** I also uploaded the Digital edition of this book, But I want to suggest you that please try to Read this Book from Paperback(Physical book) Edition which can gives you the ultimate joy of touching the letters printed in carbon on a page, feeling the texture of pages of a book and holding it in different styles is just priceless. Apart from that, you can sniff books, you can feel em, kiss em, that smell of new book etc…. which are not possible with E-books..
I Provided the Link below to Buy Paperback, Hard book & Kindle Edition of this book in Best Price.**