masters of sex
About Masters of Sex
- Now a New Showtime Original Series Showtime’s dramatic series Masters of Sex , starring Michael Sheen and Lizzy Ca-plan, is based on this real-life story of sex researchers William Masters and Virginia Johnson.
- The book covers the personalities of Masters and Johnson with great detail as well as the trials and tribulations of the largest sexual study up to that point in time.
- Entertaining, revealing, and beautifully told, Masters of Sex sheds light on the eternal mysteries of desire, intimacy, and the American psyche.
- The book is excellent on its own, but it is particularly useful for those who have watched the Showtime adaptation, “Masters of Sex.”
- It provides the factual basis the overall story.
- This helps the viewer to distinguish what is known about the couple and the sometimes fanciful elaborations concocted by script writers charged with keeping viewers interested.
- Masters of Sex is fascinating, well-researched, and brilliantly written.
- It is a high-brow biography that occasionally deals with science and complicated terms.
- The author does a pretty good job of explaining everything, but if you’re not all that interested in science and research, this probably isn’t the book for you.
- If you are shy, you’re not going to love this book. It is very straightforward, very candid. (But if you’re reading a book called “Masters of Sex”, you probably aren’t that shy.)
- If you’re interested in reading this because you enjoy the television show, be aware that it’s really more of a historical biography than a juicy novel. (Although there are juicy bits) The show does, however, remain relatively accurate and is based somewhat closely on this book.
- Thomas Maier tells the whole story about the world-famous duo who revolutionized the societal view of human sexuality.
- After Kinsey’s groundbreaking work, which was based on testimony in interviews, Dr. Masters and his colleague, Virginia Johnson, gave scientific authenticity to their study by recording real-time measurements of vital symptoms during sexual congress.
** I also uploaded the Digital edition of this book, But I want to suggest you that please try to Read this Book from Paperback(Physical book) Edition which can gives you the ultimate joy of touching the letters printed in carbon on a page, feeling the texture of pages of a book and holding it in different styles is just priceless. Apart from that, you can sniff books, you can feel em, kiss em, that smell of new book etc…. which are not possible with E-books..
I Provided the Link below to Buy Paperback, Hard book & Kindle Edition of this book in Best Price.**