About Material Science
- Callister’s new Ninth Edition of Materials Science and Engineering continues to promote student understanding of the three primary types of materials (metals, ceramics, and polymers) and composites.
- Great textbook that explains the concepts well and efficiently.
- It is an easy to read, easy to understand guide to all materials basics.
- Especially useful for refreshing microstructure concepts which repeat throughout your academic career.
- Very detailed and well written examples to help understand the basis of material science.
- If you are a materials science student, I recommend to buy and keep it with you lifetime, never sell back this book.
- It is also Recommend by MIT and other top Technical Institutions.