for men only
About For Men Only
- This is an excellent book for any man who is married or thinking about getting married.
- This book makes good on the claim that you can gain greater insight into how women think.
- Every man should read this book.
- The information is timeless (mostly) and helpful.
- If you are married or in a relationship, I highly encourage you to read the entire book to have a loving and harmonious relationship with your spouse.
- This book will Improve your relationship with the woman you love. For example:
· Why she can’t “just not think about” something that’s bothering her.
· How to get her real answers without games.
· How your provider instinct can actually cause her heartache – and what to do about it.
· Why “not tonight, honey” may not mean what you think.
· Why listening to her feelings is so hard for a guy, and a fix-it plan that works.
· Why her “I do” at the altar will always mean, “do you?” and the answer that rocks her world.
- Men, we’re supposed to love our wives and live with them in an understanding way. So buy this book, read it a couple of times, underline a few key ideas, and then keep it where you can review it regularly. It will help you be the husband God wants you to be.
1 For Men Only
2 For Couples Only (Gifted Edition: Include For-Women-Only & For-Men-Only both)