milk and honey
About Milk And Honey
- New York Times bestseller Milk and Honey is a collection of poetry and prose about survival.
- About the experience of violence, abuse, love, loss and femininity.
- The book is divided into four parts: “the hurting”, “the loving”, “the breaking” and “the healing”.
- The author tried to connect with the readers during each stage by showcasing the true feelings that one feel during the heartbreaks and the healing process.
- Rupi’s poetry is simple, relatable, gorgeous, and grounded in the everyday experiences of young women.
- Milk and-honey is a better gift for your Girlfriend or your women partner.
- Amazing piece of Art, Emotionally filled with a strong message.
- Illustrations maybe simple, but it really hit the hearts of the readers.
- I genuinely believe that every person should read milk and honey at least once. They would automatically want to read it again.
** I also uploaded the Digital edition of this book, But I want to suggest you that please try to Read this Book from Paperback(Physical book) Edition which can gives you the ultimate joy of touching the letters printed in carbon on a page, feeling the texture of pages of a book and holding it in different styles is just priceless. Apart from that, you can sniff books, you can feel em, kiss em, that smell of new book etc…. which are not possible with E-books..
I Provided the Link below to Buy Paperback, Hard book & Kindle Edition of this book in Best Price.**