story of o
About Story of O
- O is a young, beautiful fashion photographer in Paris.
- One day her lover, Rene, takes her to a chateau, where she is enslaved, with Rene’s approval, and systematically sexually assaulted by various other men.
- Later, Rene turns O over to Sir Stephen, an English friend who intensifies the brutality.
- But the final humiliation is yet to come.
- Before “50 Shades of Grey“, there was the “Story of O”.
- I always recommend this to anyone who shows the slightest bit of interest in pondering why people do what they do in relationships, whether it be psychological or physical abuse (pleasure), however you choose to view it.
** I also uploaded the Digital edition of this book, But I want to suggest you that please try to Read this Book from Paperback(Physical book) Edition which can gives you the ultimate joy of touching the letters printed in carbon on a page, feeling the texture of pages of a book and holding it in different styles is just priceless. Apart from that, you can sniff books, you can feel em, kiss em, that smell of new book etc…. which are not possible with E-books..
I Provided the Link below to Buy Paperback, Hard book & Kindle Edition of this book in Best Price.**