- Thermodynamics, eighth edition, covers the basic principles of thermo-dynamics while presenting a wealth of real-world engineering examples so students get a feel for how thermodynamics is applied in engineering practice.
- This text helps students develop an intuitive understanding by emphasizing the physics and physical arguments.
- Everything is explained clearly, the example problems show all steps arriving to an answer, and the text is very easy to read and comprehend.
- In many ways this is a more detailed, advanced book. It goes into depths, which is not covered by other books written at approximately the same level.
- It is clearly written, with helpful figures and frequent fully worked out examples.
- Explains everything completely but isn’t overly wordy. Just the essentials to a good understanding of thermodynamics.
- This book is an excellent textbook for Mechanical Engineers studying thermodynamics. Highly recommended book for engineers.
- Dr. Cengel is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Nevada, and is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE).
- Dr. Boles specializes in heat transfer and has been involved in the analytical and numerical solution of phase change and drying of porous media. He is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE).
** I also uploaded the Digital edition of this book, But I want to suggest you that please try to Read this Book from Paperback(Physical book) Edition which can gives you the ultimate joy of touching the letters printed in carbon on a page, feeling the texture of pages of a book and holding it in different styles is just priceless. Apart from that, you can sniff books, you can feel em, kiss em, that smell of new book etc…. which are not possible with E-books..
I Provided the Link below to Buy Paperback, Hard book & Kindle Edition of this book in Best Price.**
2 Thermodynamics (in SI Unit)