zero to one
About Zero To One
- The next Bill Gates will not build an operating system.
- The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won’t make a search engine.
- If you are copying these guys, you aren’t learning from them.
- The great secret of our time is that there are still uncharted frontiers to explore and new inventions to create.
- In Zero to One, famous entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel shows how we can find singular ways to create those new things.
- Zero to One presents at once an optimistic view of the future of progress in America and a new way of thinking about innovation:
- It starts by learning to ask the questions that lead you to find value in unexpected places.
- This is a must read for anyone trying to start their own business and even for general reading to understand how monopolies are made.
- Peter Thiel introduces you to a slew of topics from economics to human psychology to drive his point.